Patient Participation Group
Our Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The overall aim of our group [PPG] is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
Our group is affiliated to The National Association for Patient Participation which issues periodic bulletins and newsletters. These can be accessed at www.napp.org.uk.
Latest NAPP Ebulletin below:
The Boultham Park PPG key aims are:
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
- Liaise with the Optimus group of practices to share and develop best practice and/or resources.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG although, in the interests of effective decision making, membership of the core is limited to twelve. Specialist sub-groups may be formed to deal with specific topics utilising individual skills and interests. Our group meets quarterly and members can be contacted through reception.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.