Statement of Intent - Patients & Information
New contractual requirements from 1 April 2014 require NHS General practices to offer and promote (by no later than 31 Mar 2015):
· On-line appointments
· On-line access to ordering of repeat prescriptions
· Patient on-line access to certain parts of their medical record
Practices must also;
· Transfer relevant information to a patient’s Summary Care Record (SCR)
· Transfer a patient’s record electronically between practices when patients register or deregister (GP2GP)
At Boultham Park Medical practice we already provide the following services:
· On-line appointments*
. On-line access to a summary of your medical records*.
· On-line access to ordering of repeat prescriptions*
· The transfer of relevant information to patients Summary Care Record (SCR)
· The transfer of patient’s records electronically between practices when patients register or deregister (when moving to or from other participating practices)
* To gain access to these services marked with an asterix you will need to register for our online services* please ask one of our reception team for more details.
If you would like to provide any feedback to the practice, regarding any of the above items or would like any further information, please speak to a member of our reception team.